Reference to Job#SJ6450
Click the link above and fill out the application and call 501-222-8926 to get support on the phone. $7-10,000 dollar sign-on bonus for the right candidate. Also ask about how you can earn a commission when you hire on! Day one!
If you are looking for the biggest network of truck drivers in the USA, that help you get true feedback to what you are getting into when starting a new career in the truck driving industry. The old ways of calling a recruiter or someone biased to their company is no longer the smart thing to do. Here at The Drive United Group, we are made up of thousands of drivers that have proven the jobs that are offered. We do not jeopardize our futures any longer by stabbing in the dark when finding a career path. I mean think about it, if a recruiter or representative of a company told you that the competitor was better they would lose their job, right?
Well, check out this job!!!
DRIVERS LIVING WITHIN A 45 MILE RADIUS OF THE TERMINAL (zip code 60632) WILL HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO TRANSFER TO THE CHICAGO JBI LOCAL POSITION AS OPENINGS OCCUR AFTER 90 DAYS !!!!
- 45 cpm for all incoming drivers regardless of verifiable experience.
- 220-2800 average miles per week.
- Drivers receive a .01 cent per mile raise every year on their anniversary date until they reach .50 CPM.
- $15 hourly after 1.5 hours Detention Pay (Must be on time and must call detention when needed)
- $15 hourly after 1.5 hour Delay rail pay (if driver is delayed on rail yard, he/she must document all times with FM)
- $15 hourly Extra stop pay (95% of Intermodal loads are single Stop)
- $65 Live Stop pay (applies to every customer stop requiring either a live load or a live unload, in addition to standard detention pay)
- $35 Drop & Hook
- $25 Hazmat load
- $75 a day breakdown pay
- $68,000 – $80,000 yearly avg.
- Training lasts 3-5 days and will cover the ins and outs of the rails and registration to get into the rail yards – Training is payable at $150/day for up to five days while out with a trainer then $75/day for any additional training time needed beyond that if required.
Time off / Shift:
- Time off will be : 34-48 hours off each week (Driver will be home for a minimum 34-hour reset and possibly upwards of 48 hours)
- Drivers can pick their days off from these options:
- Tues-Wed, Wed-Thur, Fri-Sat or Sun-Mon – drivers are not able to have Sat/Sun off.
- Chicago Regional picks up from and delivers to 13 rail ramps (6 major ramps) in the Chicagoland area.
- They run the states of Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and N Kentucky.
- All freight is on containers and is no touch
- Mostly Drop and Hook
- Loads are preplanned in advance and if ETA’s are set correctly driver should be preplanned before arriving at first delivery
- Can take the truck home for time off
- 12 months VERIFIED Intermodal experience.
- Hazmat is not required at hiring, but drivers will be expected to obtain the endorsement within 60 days of hire. Once the driver gets hazmat on his/her license, we will reimburse the cost.
- Drivers will operate mid roof conventional tractors that the avg age is 1yr 10 months old.
- If driver lives outside the Chicago area he/she will be dispatched toward the house for time off.
- Riders are allowed