- Salary Offer 80-000-90-000
- Total Years Experience 3 months
- Zip Code 46806
Reference to Job#SJ6571
Click the link above and fill out the application and call 501-222-8926 to get support on the phone. Possible $2500-$5000 dollar sign-on bonus for the right candidate. Also ask about how you can earn a commission when you hire on! Day one!
If you are looking for the biggest network of truck drivers in the US, that help you get true feedback to what you are getting into when starting a new career in the truck driving industry. The old ways of calling a recruiter or someone biased to their company is no longer the smart thing to do. Here at The Drive United Group, we are made up of thousands of drivers that have proven the jobs that are offered. We do not jeopardize our futures any longer by stabbing in the dark when finding a career path. I mean think about it, if a recruiter or representative of a company told you that the competitor was better they would lose their job, right?
Well, Check out this job!!!
- 41 cpm – increase 2 cpm yearly to cap out at 51 cpm.
- $52 live load / unload at customer
- $26 drop / hook at customer regardless of pickup or delivery.
- $15 for any ‘out of route’ empty move or crosstown drop
- $15 per hour rail delay pay after 1 hour
- $15 per hour detention pay after 1.5 hours
- $25 per hazmat load
- $1325-$1600 weekly avg.
- $69,000 – $73,000 yearly avg – Potential to earn $83,000
- Ramp specific training lasts about 5 days and is payable at $15 per hour.
Time off / shift:
- All new drivers will start out on one of these shifts: Drivers need to be able to work any shift however we will try and accommodate their need
- Monday-Friday (9pm, 10pm & midnight),
- Tuesday-Saturday(7pm, 8pm)
- Hazmat is not required at hiring, but drivers will be expected to obtain the endorsement within 60 days of hire. We will reimburse the cost after Hazmat is on their license.
- 60% of freight is drop & hook and 40% is live load/ unload for day shift drivers. 80% of freight is drop & hook and 20% is live load/ unload for night shift drivers
- Driver will report to Fort Wayne yard daily for dispatch and truck assignment (slip seat).
- Run to Chicago 4-5 times a week or MORE, PLUS run Fort Wayne local freight mix in there. Primarily they are taking containers to customers in the local market and picking up containers from customers and bringing them back to the rail yard
- Drivers will run to Chicago and back every day. Plus fill in with Local work within a 100 mile radius of Fort Wayne
- Truck needs to remain at the account during time off.
- Riders are not permitted.
- Drivers get 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year, drivers get 22 paid days off (16 PTO days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average)
Call the top driver network today at 501-222-8926 and get info from thousands of actual drivers that have experienced the positions we have!