- Salary Offer Average weekly pay $1,200 - $1,400
- Total Years Experience 6 months
Carry freight across 25 states primarily in Southern, Southwest and Midwest lanes with occasional runs to the Northeast
Must live within a 150 mile radius of Fairless Hills, PA
Minimum 6 months Class A experience required
All trucks are automatic transmission
Hazmat and Tanker endorsements are required
Average weekly pay $1,200 – $1,400
- Starting pay .50 cpm
- Stop, layover, breakdown and detention pay
- Paid orientation
Weekly home time – 84% of drivers are home by noon on Saturday
Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with profit sharing that directs a portion of company profits into your retirement account
100% no touch freight
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
- No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.