- Salary Offer 50-000-100-000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Reference to Job#SJ4382
Check out CDLsearch.com
Click the link above and fill out the application and call 501-222-8926 to get support on the phone. $5,000 dollar sign-on bonus for the right candidate. Also ask about how you can earn a commission when you hire on! Day one!
If you are looking for the biggest network of truck drivers in the USA, that help you get true feedback to what you are getting into when starting a new career in the truck driving industry. The old ways of calling a recruiter or someone biased to their company is no longer the smart thing to do. Here at The Drive United Group, we are made up of thousands of drivers that have proven the jobs that are offered. We do not jeopardize our futures any longer by stabbing in the dark when finding a career path. I mean think about it, if a recruiter or representative of a company told you that the competitor was better they would lose their job, right?
Well, check out this job!!! Get ready to touch some freight and its not throwing tires here… So lightweight fingerprinting here and you get the ability to make 6-FIGURES driving truck! That is not even counting what you will make with The Drive United Group truck driver program as being a part of our network…
- .50 cpm (avg 1000 miles/wk)
- $50 stop (avg 12/wk)
- $155 per trailer for unload (avg 3/wk)
- $1,550-$1950 weekly avg
- $80,000 – $100,000 yearly avg
2 weeks of account specific training at $225 per day.
- If driver has a quarter without any preventable accidents/incidents or injuries, he can make 0.02 cpm extra as a safety bonus – this is paid quarterly for all miles driven that quarter (this extra $250 is figured into the yearly amount above so please don’t sell it as additional)
Time off / Shift:
- Be home weekly for time off.
- Drivers are off 1.5-2 days per week – generally, normal hometime is from Thursday night through Saturday OR Saturday through Sunday night based on home locations.
- This is not exact for all drivers, but a good general rule: Drivers need to leave the night before and get to their store by 8pm and get a full 10 hour break to unload at 6 am, so if they are scheduled on a Mon run, they have to leave Sunday afternoon to make it to their store the night before.
- They may have to work on all holidays. Will be dispatched with a load to their area for time off.
- Run regional delivering freight from the distribution center in Ashley IN to stores in IL, IN, OH, and MI
- Will go to Detroit, Chicago and Cleveland – driver must be will to drive those routes as needed.
- Multi-stop deliveries.
- Manual and Automatic transmissions available.
- Trailers contain 2000-3000 pieces of FLOOR LOADED freight (freight that is stacked from floor to ceiling in no particular order)
- ALL DRIVER UNLOAD using the roller rack system.
- After the driver is out of orientation, they will go home and a trainer will get in touch with them for training.
- Normally, the training will start Monday after orientation.
- Can take the truck home.
- Riders are not permitted.
- Account manager is on-site.
Call the top driver network today at 501-222-8926 and get info from thousands of actual drivers that have experienced the positions we have!
|City||State||Zip Code||Live within radius miles|