- Salary Offer 0-3000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
During our peak business months of October through March, AmeriGas and the family of propane companies, employs additional delivery representatives to help us meet the needs of our customers.
We are proud to offer the following benefits, in addition to excellent starting pay for our FLEX WORKERS:
- 5 to 6 month assignments
- 40 hour OT eligible schedule
- YEAR ROUND MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTION BENEFITS
- Local routes/home every night
- Competitive wages
- Bonus Plan Available
- 401(k) Company match
- Paid Holidays in active months
- Propane discount year round
At AmeriGas, Delivery Representatives are a key point of contact for our customers. They are relied upon to provide excellent customer service at each interaction. They drive propane delivery trucks -“bobtails”- and fill tanks with propane for local residential and industrial customers. They are dedicated and responsible with a passion for safety and are careful to follow state codes and regulations as well as company procedures. Delivery representatives enjoy working outdoors and understand the importance of wearing the required personal protective equipment.
Education and Experience Required:
• At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver’s License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred. Note: Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving an AmeriGas vehicle.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- The position requires strenuous activity: lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Waco
Job Segment: Medical, Delivery, Customer Service Representative, Driver, Healthcare, Retail, Customer Service